"...out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks." (Matt. 12:34b)
Me too!! (I need this every day lately...) :o) How are the sixth graders this week? Restless?
and...I need it today!
I enjoyed the morph to Jennifer Alba. Pretty cool. I did delete it from Everyday Meals. :) Easy fix. I made the chinese salad for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Phil even liked it and he's very picky. (I did add the chicken though).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Me too!! (I need this every day lately...) :o) How are the sixth graders this week? Restless?
and...I need it today!
I enjoyed the morph to Jennifer Alba. Pretty cool. I did delete it from Everyday Meals. :) Easy fix. I made the chinese salad for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Phil even liked it and he's very picky. (I did add the chicken though).
Post a Comment